By using this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. UK Dog Walkers offer classified advertisements to registered members on the site. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of these advertisements and visitors looking for such services should use their own judgment before contacting members on this website.
2. UK Dog Walkers are not liable for any dealings between members of the public and the members of this website.
3. Membership is taken as consent to publish your profile which can include your telephone number, your name, your location and any other information you use in your online profile. It is the members responsibility if they wish for this information to appear with their profile. UK Dog Walkers may occasionally contact members, however, your details will not be passed on to third parties.
4. This service is provided in good faith by UK Dog Walkers. No liability can be accepted for loss or expense as a result of using this Website. By using the Website you agree that in no circumstances shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of business or profits or any other financial loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website, under any law or on any basis whatsoever whether contractual or otherwise. While we will endeavour to moderate the Website to remove all objectionable content, we will not be responsible for the quality, accuracy or fitness of the material and will not be responsible for any errors, viruses, incompatible software or interruption in service.
5. You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses) losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your use of our services.
6. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
7. Copyright and other intellectual property in the content of this Website is the property of UK Dog Walkers and is protected under UK law and under international conventions and similar laws abroad.
8. You acknowledge that by posting materials on this Website you grant to us royalty free, perpetual and irrevocable worldwide license to use the materials both within the Website and in any other manner.
9. You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post on UK Dog Walkers, nor any activity or communication you make through the Website, will be capable of:
- Infringing intellectual property, right to privacy, or any other rights of the individual or entity.
- Breaching any applicable law.
- Appearing to be offensive, threatening, false, obscene, pornographic, misleading or unreliable.
Responsibility for Minors
10. This site is intended for persons aged 16 or over.
11. By using this website you agree that you will not use the contact system to send junk mail, spam, offensive messages, or for any purpose other than to enquire about services offered.
12. Payment for this service is by credit or debit card only. For your security and convenience we use PayPal as our merchant. Payment will only be deemed to have been received by us when it has cleared into our PayPal account. If you opt to pay by Paypal e-cheque this can take up to 10 days to clear.
13. You agree that no refund of any fees will be due to you in the event of your terminating the Contract nor in the event of Breach of Contract.
Breach of Contract
14. Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to UK Dog Walkers, we may limit your activities on the web site, remove your advertisements, remove your profile and files, issue a warning to you, suspend or terminate your membership, or refuse to provide our services to you if you breach these terms and conditions or where UK Dog Walkers considers it appropriate.
Cancellation of Membership
15. You may cancel your membership and request the removal of your information from the Website at any time. To request removal of your information send an email to email@example.com
16. Although we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to our Website we do not guarantee that the service or materials that may be available from our Website do not contain such destructive features. We shall not be liable for any damages or liability attributable to such features. If you use any materials available through this Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
17. Access to our site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed from time to time. We will not be liable for damages or costs in these circumstances.
18. We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your prior permission. We will endeavour to keep any non-public information secure on our system.